I love colored glass bottles and recycle them for years. I was looking for an easy way of cutting the glass that I could use without the need for tools to reuse them into other projects. Of course, I never imagined that the solution was acetone and it is so simple! Watch the video below to see how to easily cut glass bottles:
A simple process, rub with a little sandpaper the cut bottle to avoid any injury, and I will give you some ideas about what you can create with them:
- Fantastic candlesticks that you can use to decorate your home and your terrace or even a social event or celebration! (Learn how to build a chandelier Christmas garlands),
- Amazing chandeliers by lightings-cutting the bottom of the bottle and fastening them to a piece of wood or metal,
- Lights: just cutting back the bottom of the bottle, and pass through electrical equipment and electrical cords in different lengths,
- Or, a chandelier sculpture by combining many bottles and wires together at the same length. Also, learn how to build a light sculpture using wood from crates,
- A table lamp with larger decorative bottles. To built it, remove the lower part to pass the cable and adjust a cloth hat in the neck of the bottle.
And, do not stop there. Do the same with antique glass decanters that will find a bargain financially, and create this stunning romantic chandelier at a cost of 30-40 dollars. Romantic style chandelier, you can construct an old fan following the instructions found in the suspension or even from here: chains like.