I love colored glass bottles and recycle them for years. I was looking for a way of cutting the glass that I could use without the need for tools to reuse them. Of course I never imagined that the solution was acetone! See the video below:
A simple process, rub with a little sandpaper the cut bottles, and I give you some ideas about what you can create with them ...
- Fantastic ... candlesticks that you can use to decorate your home and your terrace or even a social event or celebration! (Learn how to build a chandelier Christmas garlands),
- Amazing chandeliers lightings-cutting the bottom of the bottle and fastening them to a piece of wood or metal,
- Lights: just cutting back the bottom of the bottle, and pass through electrical equipment and electrical cords in different lengths,
- Or ... a chandelier sculpture was uniting many bottles and wires together but at the same length. Also learn how to build a light sculpture using wood from crates,
- A table lamp by larger decorative bottles that will make removing the lower part is to pass the cable and to adjust a cloth hat in the neck of the bottle
And, do not stop there. Do the same with antique glass decanters that will find a bargain financially, and create this stunning romantic chandelier at a cost of 30-40 euros. Romantic style chandelier, you can construct an old fan following the instructions found in the suspension or even from here: chains like.