Have an old sweater, blanket or yarn thing lying around? Put it to use and create a carry bag for your yoga mat!
Here are the details of my bag:
- This bag is 20″ tall x 16″ circumference (50.8cm x 40.6cm)
- Super ECO-friendly, crocheted of 100% reclaimed yarns.
- Fits mats up to 26″ by 75″ (66cm x 190.5cm).
- Nylon straps are attached for durability, easy carrying PLUS they are ADJUSTABLE!
- The yarns used are acrylic, wool and rayon.
It also has something extra special about it. It was inspired by an endangered species of coral. You can read about its feature here: http://sewmantra.blogspot.com/2012/10/50-days-of-eco-love-design-20.html
++ More information at Sewmantra website !
Idea sent by Martiel Beatty !