It's time to think "Winter"! And for all the Frozen fans, here is a tutorial to create your own Olaf. What you'll need:
- 1 bobby sock
- Approximately 1 1/3 cups of rice -- any kind
- 2 1-inch white pom poms
- Orange felt - just a small piece
- Large googly eyes
- Adhesive-backed black felt--one sheet of sticky-backed felt is enough for 12 snowmen.
- 3 clear hair elastics. (I used goody brand, medium size. They come in tiny, medium and large sizes.)
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Free Olaf Features Printable.