The goal of Recyclart.org is to bring you good products that are made from recycling, reusing, upcycling, etc. We will not bother you with a lot of text or details, we prefer to give you inspiration through pictures and the links where you can find more information. The goal is to be a kind of portfolio based on ideas in which you can brainstorm your sustainability creativity.
We want Recyclart.org to be open to everyone and we want to give a voice and the exposure that many of the recycling artists and small business owners could not find. So, if you find a nice idea somewhere or want to promote your work entering in this Re-something frame, then take 2 minutes to propose it, using our "contribute page". Just send us the pictures (from one to five), the eventual link where you find the information and a short description. Then, we will look carefully at all your contributions (it can be homemade products, everyday objects or artistic creation) and will publish it with your link.
We hope that you will be inspired by our website ! Recycling is the future, our mother earth have limited resources, we have to see things in a different way and learn how to REuse, REcycle and REduce our materials and products consumption in order to decrease our footprint!
Recyclart may help you to tackle this challenge!
Dimitri & Quentin
What others says:
- Treehugger: Recyclart - Inspired By The "Art of Recycling"
- Silent Springs: Recyclart for Valentines Day!
- Fondation Nicolas Hulot: Interview Dimitri Boulze from Recyclart
- Ecolo info: Recyclart.org: Des idées récup à gogo!
- Femme2DecoTV: Quand l'art et la récup se rencontrent...
- Marcel Green: Le recyclage s'expose sur Recyclart.org
- Greenfudge: Discover inspiring recycled Art and Ideas through Recyclart!
- The New-York Green Advocate: Happy Holidays: New Web Site Discovery - Recyclart.org
- An interview by Dude Living: Discover the Path to Recyclart [ Interview ]