If you have made something with recycled, upcycled or repurposed materials, then why not send us what you make! You can also send us a link if you used a tutorial or found something on another website.To submit a post at Recyclart.org, you have two options:
Simply fill the form below to send your submission as a guest post.
- Follow the approval process of your submission by email and through your profile page
- Be featured as the Author of the post
- Have a profile page on Recyclart with all your information’s (social networks, website, biography…)
- If you want to be featured in each post you submit (“About Author” insert at the bottom of each post), you should complete your biography section.
- Be part of our Author Compensation Program (see below).
Be an author and get paid with our Author Compensation Program
It is simple as these four steps
Register at Recyclart and become an Author.
Write blog post and be published.
Share your post and drive engagement.
Earn 80% of the revenue generated by your post!
For more information, please visit our dedicated page “Why We Pay Authors for Blog Posts“.
Why contribute ?
- To show to the world your work or the link you stumbled upon !
- To be linked on Recyclart.org !
- To spread the recycling/upcycling/repurposing ideas !
- To make the world a better place to live in !
To contribute, just fill-in the title and the description of your work and/or discovery, please try to be as descriptive as possible. Don’t forget to source your link in order for our readers to be able to find more information !
You can select up to five pics to illustrate your post (if you want to share more pics, please contact us)! Then, you’ll have to choose a category and tag your post. Last step: leave your name and email!
You like nice photos? Our readers also like beautiful photos, send us the best photos you have to illustrate your submission, nicer is the picture, more it will be shared!
If you need more information’s, please visit our guest posting guidelines page !
Thank you for your contribution !
It should be noted that the submission of an idea does not lead automatically to a publication on recyclart.org. Also, if your submission is chosen, please expect a delay of several days to several weeks for its publication, it depends on the number of scheduled publications at the time of your submission.
* : required field