Welcome to our November contest. Enter & win a wreath by ecoflower.com! Send us pictures of your recycled, upcycled or repurposed creations, share your submission with your family & friends and be the one with the most voted project to win a beautiful Plum Harvest Wreath made from recycled materials that will last forever! Perfect for your Christmas Home décor.
More about our partner Eco Flower:
Eco Flower is an online florist that sells flower bouquets all over the world. Our unique bouquets are made out of recycled and sustainable materials, such as birchwood, book pages, brooches, burlap, music sheets, pinecones, and sola wood. Our bouquets last forever and are individually scented with fragrances such as black raspberry vanilla, Egyptian lavender or Japanese cherry blossom.
Plum Harvest Wreath - Last Forever & made from recycled materials.
- Plum Harvest Wreath is a wreath featuring 36 flowers and pine cones.
- Scented with your choice of black raspberry vanilla, Egyptian lavender, fresh cut roses, Japanese cherry blossom, ocean breeze, sweet pea or scentless.
- Dimensions: 18" wreath.
- You can send up to 5 photos of your work made from recycled, upcycled or repurposed material.
- You can add a description of 500 characters to describe your work.
- Share your contest link through your social networks and ask your family & friends to vote for your project!
- The project with the most votes at the end of the contest will win the wreath from Eco Flower!
Now it's your turn, play & win :)
-- Contest Ended --