As everyone knows or should know, Nespresso capsules is a new waste stream that was just non-existant only 5 years ago. Now it is yet another source of waste that could be avoided (even if Georges try to sell you the much as he can). In 2010 it was estimated that 10 billions of capsules where sold in the world (Nespresso and others caps). But these capsules gave some inspirations to crafters around the world and a lot of them transform them into nice jewels. Here is a selection of 10 jewelry projects done with recycled Nespresso capsules and we must admit that some of them are very original!
Source: We Recycle George !
2. Earrings made with recycled Nespresso capsules and a set of earphones
3. Nespresso capsules rings
Source: Nespresso capsules ring
4. Bracelets made of flattened coffee capsules
Source: Nespresso bracelet
5. Headband with flower made of recycled Nespresso coffee capsules
Source: Nespresso Capsules Headband
6. Earrings made from recycled Nespresso Coffee Capsules
7. A huge necklace made from Nespresso capsules
Source: Nespresso necklace
8. Necklace made with 72 recycled Nespresso coffee capsules
9. Another huge necklace made from recycled Nespresso capsules
10. And the one we love the most, a lot of work on these little insects made from Nespresso capsules and inserted into a glass bubble on a ring!
Do you have any other good jewels made from recycled Nespresso capsules ? If yes, do not hesitate to share them with us trough a comment!