Postcards have been pushed aside by modern means of communication, but does not cease to exude a special nostalgic style … And there are many ideas to use them creatively into your home decor…
- On a corner: An indifferent recess in a white wall, transformed into art point by adding many postcard somewhat “irregular” fittings.
- Creating a uniform collage: Colorful postcards arranged in series, framed or not, creates a colorful and interesting collage that makes even the most indifferent white wall beautiful.
- On a piece of wood: A simple wooden board, and some black card postal pinned on the wood create a makeshift and economical collage of memories that can be placed in every room.
- On rope: Some sets of postcards, holding each other with clothespins on a rope, creates a beautiful structure that can be placed over a headboard and give a nostalgic touch to the bedroom or in a nursery.
- Creating shape: Alternatively, you can create simple shapes such as egg heart, star, etc…, and place them on the wall and headboard except to use it as decoration in the living room, or in a hallway, or create an easy 3d art by using postcards on an old frame.