If you like to have Christmas decorations in every room and not only in the living room, you can make very fast and easy alternative wall Christmas trees. See some ideas bellow:
- Washi tape Christmas tree: Just put some washi tape in a tree shape on the wall, and decorate it with christmas lights in the midle.
- Envelope Christmas tree: Put some red envelopes in a tree shape on the wall, this is a great idea for office spaces…
- Photo Christmas tree: Make a Christmas tree from past Christmas photos on your wall.
- Ribbon Christmas tree: Cut some ribbons using many colors, and then using glue, place them on a canvas. Ideal for kids room.
- Meter Christmas tree: Put some pieces of old meters on a cabin or on a wood, using silicon. Ideal for man caves.
- Driftwood Christmas tree: Make a small ladder but more in a tree shape using pieces of wood, ideal for country houses and outdoor decor.
- Christmas garland: Put a christmas garland and chrismas lights in a triangle shape on the wall. This is ideal for every room…Wish you a merry Christmas…