Today, we are happy to announce the return (not of the Jedi :)) of our little contests! We have completely reworked the way of running our contests to give you more interactivity (& fun) and now votes are allowed, the winner will be chosen by our readers! Participation to our contests is open to everyone, you can submit up to 5 pictures of your work, share your work with your social networks and ask your friends & family to vote for your project!
For November contest, the theme is general and around what you have made with recycled, upcycled or repurposed materials. The prize is a beautiful wreath made from recycled materials and offered by our partner Eco Flower, a nice decoration for this coming Christmas season :).
Everyone from everywhere can participate to this contest as the prize will be sent worldwide.
Plum Harvest Wreath - Last Forever & made from recycled materials.
- Plum Harvest Wreath is a wreath featuring 36 flowers and pine cones.
- Scented with your choice of black raspberry vanilla, Egyptian lavender, fresh cut roses, Japanese cherry blossom, ocean breeze, sweet pea or scentless.
- Dimensions: 18" wreath.
More about Eco Flower:
Eco Flower is an online florist that sells flower bouquets all over the world. Our unique bouquets are made out of recycled and sustainable materials, such as birchwood, book pages, brooches, burlap, music sheets, pinecones, and sola wood. Our bouquets last forever and are individually scented with fragrances such as black raspberry vanilla, Egyptian lavender or Japanese cherry blossom.
- You can send up to 5 photos of your work made from recycled, upcycled or repurposed material.
- You can add a description of 500 characters to describe your work, be precise to give a good description of your work to voters.
- Share your contest link through your social networks and ask your family & friends to vote for your project!
- The project with the most votes at the end of the contest will win the plum harvest wreath from Eco Flower!
Now it's your turn, play & win :)