There aren’t many tools more “grunt-worthy” than a powerful Angle Grinder. With a myriad of cutting, sanding and grinding discs available, you can use it to rough-cut wood, sand cement, carve, grind, and cut metal! It’s a workhorse in your power tool box. But, with the high speeds, torque, and risk of injury from flying bits as well as damaged discs, it is a valuable tool to use appropriately and safely.
Learn the basics of working with an Angle Grinder and you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Before you even take the angle grinder out of that new, shiny box, be sure you have the proper safety equipment. You’ll need the following:
- Dual-injected straight-back temples
- Flexible rubber nosepiece
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection
- Clarino synthetic leather is tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretching and hardening
- Padded knuckles provide protection against bumps
- Wing closing strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy-off
- Before Undertaking Your Purchase, Please Understand You Are Ordering The QUIETEST & MOST COMFORTABLE Hearing Protection Available Anywhere, Or Your MONEY BACK! That's Our "Double-D Guarantee"
- Our Extra Padded Headband Provides Maximum Comfort and Durability - Plus Our Noise Reducing Ear Muffs Are Foldable and Lightweight For Easy Portability
- DECIBEL DEFENSE Safety Earmuffs Reduce Noise 34-37 Decibels. Our Earmuff Tests At An NRR of 37dB. OSHA Automatically Subtracts 3dB For Their Approval Rating (Considered Like a 3dB "Safety Net" For The...
- Designed to help provide comfortable reliable worker respiratory protection against non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Features proprietary cool flow valve that reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
Angle Grinder of your choice – corded or cordless to your preference.
Grinder disc(s), appropriate size for your grinder and for the type of work you’re doing.