There aren't many tools more "grunt-worthy" than a powerful Angle Grinder. With a myriad of cutting, sanding and grinding discs available, you can use it to rough-cut wood, sand cement, carve, grind, and cut metal! It's a workhorse in your power tool box. But, with the high speeds, torque, and risk of injury from flying bits as well as damaged discs, it is a valuable tool to use appropriately and safely.
Learn the basics of working with an Angle Grinder and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Before you even take the angle grinder out of that new, shiny box, be sure you have the proper safety equipment. You'll need the following:
- Dual-injected straight-back temples
- Flexible rubber nosepiece
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection
- SHRINK RESISTANT: Synthetic leather provides toughness and resists shrinking/hardening. Excellent for outdoor jobs where gloves may become wet
- COLD WEATHER INSULATION: Keep your hand and fingers warm while working in Winter conditions
- STAYS ON: Wing closing strap prevents gloves from slipping off when they become wet from weather or sweat
- THE BEST SAFETY EAR MUFFS. Industry leading NRR 37 dB protection. DECIBEL DEFENSE ear protection are the perfect earmuffs for shooting range. Ultra-comfortable headband with smooth, padded cell design...
- Safe and comfortable for adults, kids and toddlers alike. Concerts and power tools, even lawnmowers and blenders, can cause hearing damage. The QUIETEST and MOST COMFORTABLE hearing protection you...
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE. If you ever have any problems at all, reach out to us and we will make things right, FAST!
- Designed to help provide comfortable reliable worker respiratory protection against non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Features proprietary cool flow valve that reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
Angle Grinder of your choice - corded or cordless to your preference.
Grinder disc(s), appropriate size for your grinder and for the type of work you're doing.