These upcycled Playing Card Dolls are easy to make with a glue gun, wire, and some diamond wrap. You can easily substitute the plastic high heel beads with Barbie shoes or make some paper shoes. Create witty sayings and make your best girlfriends laugh on their 29th (ahem…and holding) birthday!
Upcycle leftover supplies in your craft room and make these Playing Card Dolls!
- Glue gun
- Playing cards
- Washi tape, ribbon, or other trimmings (upcycle whenever possible)
- High heel beads (or cut out paper heels
- Upcycled costume jewelry chains or upcycle craft wire (for legs)
- Old magazines (cut out words for the front of your customized idea)
- Decorative beads
- Glitter glue or hot glitter glue
- Scrap craft paper