by Yvonne Barreau-fein

Biscornu: Recycled Art Sculpture

Most of my pieces are mainly composed of recycled egg cartons, patina oxide (I do it from vinegar and rust metal), wood branches and driftwood, reclaimed beads and chew paper. 90% of all my sculptures are made from recovered materials found or diverted from their primary function, the remaining 10% (sisal rope, jute, brooch, pearl rivet and pin) are found in thrift stores or from donated stuff, so I hardly buy any new materials.

This sculpture was made with the following materials:

  • The horse: branch, sisal, screws and metal, patina
  • The character: Mixed textiles, egg carton, pin, paper mache, crab pincer, rivet
  • Cart: molded sisal, branch, pearl
  • Base: driftwood, patina, and plant root

Matériaux de récupérations :

Le cheval: branche, sisal, vis et métal, patine

Le personnage: textile mixtes, carton d’œuf, broche, papier mâché, pince de crabe, rivet

Le panier: sisal moulé, branche, perle

base: bois flotté, patine et racine de plante


0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top