The goal of Recyclart.org is to bring you good products that are made from recycling, reusing, upcycling, etc. We will not bother you with a lot of text or details; we prefer to inspire you through pictures and links to find more information. The goal is to be a kind of portfolio based on ideas to brainstorm your sustainability creativity.
We want Recyclart.org to be open to everyone, and we want to give a voice and exposure that many of the recycling artists and small business owners could not find. So, if you find an excellent idea somewhere or want to promote your work entering in this Re-something frame, then take 2 minutes to propose it, using our “contribute page.” Then send us the pictures (from one to five), the eventual link to find the information, and a short description. Then, we will look carefully at all your contributions (homemade products, everyday objects, or artistic creations) and publish them with your link.
We hope that our website will inspire you! Recycling is the future; our mother earth has limited resources; we have to see things differently and learn how to REuse, REcycle and REduce our materials and products consumption to decrease our footprint!
Recyclart may help you to tackle this challenge!
Dimitri & Quentin
What others say:
- Treehugger: Recyclart – Inspired By The “Art of Recycling”
- Silent Springs: Recyclart for Valentines Day!
- Fondation Nicolas Hulot: Interview Dimitri Boulze from Recyclart
- Ecolo info: Recyclart.org: Des idées récup à gogo!
- Marcel Green: Le recyclage s’expose sur Recyclart.org
- Greenfudge: Discover inspiring recycled Art and Ideas through Recyclart!
- The New-York Green Advocate: Happy Holidays: New Web Site Discovery – Recyclart.org
- An interview by Dude Living: Discover the Path to Recyclart [ Interview ]