I made this Incense Burner out of an upcycled bottle. Want to create your own? Then check out my DIY Video Tutorial below and follow Dark Horse Woodworking on YouTube!
Make a handmade Bottle Incense Burner with an awesome DIY Video Tutorial!
Tools & Supplies You Need:
- Protective gear – safety glasses, respiratory protection, and please read & follow all directions with power tools!
- Tile saw (or use our tutorial for six easy ways to cut glass)
- Table saw
- Wood lathe & chisels (watch a video tutorial that shows you how to use a wood lathe)
- Drill press, Forstner bits & regular bits
- Wood Clamp
- Wood screws
- Handheld Torch
- Spray polyurethane sealer or clear acrylic
- Selection of incense
Do you want to build them at home? We have a nice article on how to cut glass bottles and even a Free PDF tutorial with 6 ways on how to cut glass explained.