In apartments or homes where there is not much room, vertical or suspended gardens are a great alternative because they only need a wall space, often idle, and depending on the choice of plant they does not require so much care. You can create your vertical garden by reusing materials that would otherwise be discarded, such as plastic packaging, wooden brackets, and all that creativity allows.
Some details are very important:
- The vertical garden should not be on the sun all day long,
- The containers chosen to house the plants should contain holes for water drainage, or if you prefer, a layer of rocks at the bottom,
- The land must be of good quality,
- Always water the night or very early, before the hottest hours,
- Do not let water accumulate (for mosquito concerns)!
Submitted by: Karollyne Morais !