If the lighting in your space, show colorless and boring but have a fabric tops, you can refresh them very easily and in no time, just by adding some color. See five easy ways to re-decorate them below:
- Simplicity chic: Paint with black paint a simple, but unexpected sketch and transform a simple and dirt cheap lamp into a design object.
- Golden touch: Paint the inside of the top with a gold color. When the lamp is on, it will diffuse in space, a luxury glow.
- Eclectic chic: Using a stencil create a pattern on a light white top. The contrast of color will give eclectic-chic touch in your space.
- Classic & chic: Draw on the fabric top a simple & classic pattern, like a flower or leaf, something that does not need to be a painter to do it. After all, this is not about perfection, but to give your personal touch to the item.
- Colorful & fun: Let your imagination free and create "abstract modern art" on a white top of the light using many different colors. The result will give "color" to even the most boring room...