At Recyclart, we love corks and all those amazing projects that re-use corks to make creative and original things. But, one of the biggest problems with corks is to cut them nicely. Here are step-by-step instructions we found that will help you how to cut your corks without any difficulties!
- Fill a saucepan with a couple inches of water.
- Add strainer/sifter to the pan. Make sure the water does not touch the apparatus.
- Add corks to the apparatus.
- Cover the saucepan.
- Boil water for 3 minutes.
- Cut corks like cutting butter.
- That's it!
Did you try this method? What do you think of it? Do you have any other (better) method to share?