Crafters like you have created unique Upcycled Christmas Decorations. Let’s look back at ten excellent examples and find inspiration for our upcoming holiday decor!
Check out these 10 Brilliant Upcycled Christmas Decorations You Made!
Table of Contents
- 1 Woodburned upcycled branch slices with snowflake patterns
- 2 Upcycle old lightbulbs of any type into stunning Christmas tree ornaments
- 3 Cardboard carolers
- 4 Upcycled TP tube advent calendar
- 5 Upcycle a coffee can into a jolly Santa’s Planter Bucket
- 6 Turn empty plastic bottles into upcycled holiday gift boxes!
- 7 Turn old T-shirts into crochet ornaments
- 8 Pinecone gnomes
- 9 DIY Santa Wreath
- 10 Use those old buttons and create tiny button trees!
Woodburned upcycled branch slices with snowflake patterns
When it’s time to toss that dried-out holiday tree, slice a few sections from the trunk and save them!
When bulbs burn out, don’t throw them away! Upcycle bulbs into charming holiday ornaments.
This cardboard trio is an adorable project to assemble with your kids!
Upcycled TP tube advent calendar
We use it, so we should use it again! Turn old TP tubes into a DIY advent calendar.
Upcycle a coffee can into a jolly Santa’s Planter Bucket
Turn a coffee can or other large can into a jolly planter!
Turn empty plastic bottles into upcycled holiday gift boxes!
You’d never guess these little gift packages are made using upcycled plastic bottles.
Turn old T-shirts into crochet ornaments
Can you believe these ornaments are made from old T-shirts?
Scrap felt, and old pinecones never looked more adorable!
DIY Santa Wreath
Now that’s a welcoming holiday wreath!
Empty out some of those jars or cans of buttons and turn them into cute button trees!