Many of us have in their home an old sewing machine that takes the dust and up space. You will find here 60 ideas for recycling your old sewing machine, hope one of them will inspire you and encourage you to tinker! This post was inspired by the the post “60 idées pour recycler vos vieilles machines à coudre” from Home & Garden blog!
- Sewing machines recycled into dining tables
- Or maybe a kitchen table ?
- What about a Coffee table ?
- You could also transform it into a bedside table.
- Another great idea is to reuse it into a kitchen island!
- Could also be used as a Desk!
- Or, reused into shabby chic consoles !
- Other great ideas is to use them as vanity units !
- Or a dressing table ?
- And for your receptions, they can be upcycled as buffets!
- Garden consoles are also a great way to recycle your sewing machine!
- Garden table ?
- And to finish, here are some ideas of planters made from repurposed sewing machines.
Now it’s your turn to transform the old sewing machine sitting in your attic into a nice furniture for your home or your garden! Send us some pictures of your finished project and we will publish them here !