Two drink cans are needed to make the flowers. You will also need scissors, marker, pocket knife, and awl.
- Mark the can into four equal parts.
- Draw a line about 5/8s of an inch up from the bottom of the can.
- Cut the top off.
- Insert a blade of the pocket knife about 1/2 inch from the top.
- Making a slot for the scissors to be inserted, insert the scissors, and cut around the top.
- Draw the four flower petals on the can. Be sure the petals fill the quarter panels of the can.
- Cut the petals with the scissors, probably staying inside the lines.
- After both cans have been cut, bend over the petals to the 5/8s line.
- Put one can on top of the other, be sure to offset the petals so it looks like a complete flower.
- Press the cans together. Note: You may need to cut a slit between two of the petals on the bottom can to fit easier.
- Paint your taste.