This Christmas, let's get back to the roots because it's a family celebration, it's not about luxurious gifts. Share handmade gifts made with love and with materials from nature, gifts that you can create with your kids, creating memories at the same time and learn them that symbolic gifts worth more...
Here are some quick and easy ideas using pine cones.
- Create a cone with thick cardboard (to any size that you want), and stick pine cones with silicone around it.
- Create a garland of pine cones using string or fishing line and ribbons.
- Create Christmas wreaths, by sticking pine cones, on a wreath base using silicone. Decorate them with ribon or dry leaves or nuts.
- Attach colored ribbons or string in cones and tie it all together creating a beautiful hand-made decorative composition for entrance, fireplace or for the stairs.
- Transform easily pine cones into Christmas tree décor items by fastening ribbons or string with silicone on them.