See some creative ideas below that will make you see your old computer as a gem.
- Modern Office: Just use two old computer box and a desk glass to make a modern alternative office.
- Coffee Tables: Use old computer parts covered with a glass top or even use all the surface of an old coffee table and transform it to a one of a kind piece.
- Photo Frames: Use your glue gun and add old computer keyboard keys on a frame, and make them an alternative and unusual gift for computer nerds.
- Pencil Holder: Use some silicon and glue old keyboard letters around a tin or a box and make a modern pencil holder, ideal for every office.
- Magnets: Glue with some silicon, magnets at the back of old keyboard letters.